1. Appearance can be deceiving – who could imagine the outcome of pandemic in Jan 20. There is hardly any aspect of human existence which has not been impacted by this pandemic. In today’s world of ‘Fake it till you Make it’ this assumes importance. Get connected to people who are passionate about life & work towards improving it for everyone – love connecting with like-minded people.
2. Tough times don’t last; Tough people do - Difficult times show us the real face of life & people. A problem-free life is an illusion – a mirage in the desert. Life has its ups & downs and history has taught us that every problem has a life span, holds positive possibilities.
3. Self-care is a priority, not a privilege – Look after yourself & don’t waste time on people who don’t want to be saved or will take you down with them. If you want to be fully invested in other relationships it is important to take good care of yourself because self-care helps you become better role models.
4. Time is a limited resource – Don’t waste on people & things that don’t add value to your life. Taking time out for yourself without being productive all the time is necessary for self-growth. Time is a created resource; some are able to deliver more by using it wisely.
5. Intent matters, so does the action – Your future depends on what action you take with an honest intent. We feel in terms of how we’re living in the moment & act based on our thoughts.
6. Adversity creates opportunity – Disruption is the norm rather than the exception. Don’t wait for things to happen as part of natural evolution, put your blood, sweat & tears to realize your passion.
7. Learn to manage anger, frustration & helplessness – Life happens & adversity spares no one. Punching a pillow helps in anger management. Listening to your gut instinct will help overcome frustration & protect your energy and your good karma will sail you through the helplessness situations.
8. Happiness is a state of mind, it’s self-created. Try to be happy in small things in life, look for happiness inside yourself rather than seeking from outside. Life has spared no one, you are not an exception, accept your pain it will hurt less.
9. Trust yourself before you trust others. You only know what’s best for you. When people betray, forgive them but don’t forget what they have done. Forgiveness is your inner strength. Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about, so don’t be judgmental. If you want to be anything, try being kind – it’s a wonderful experience.
10. Change is inevitable in life – It’s futile to resist, if possible, adapt to change, learn to benefit from it. When you embrace change there is a world of opportunity leading to growth implying change is vital for growth.